Thursday, May 6, 2010

My new gig on Examiner.com

If you don't catch my Twitter and Facebook feeds (gasp... you don't??), you may not know that in my oodles of spare time I have been indulging in one of my favorite pastimes and writing fun little articles for online newspaper Examiner.com. If you are already a wedding know-it-all some of the tips and trends may be old hat for you, but for those of you learning about the business or working on your wedding plans, I hope that some of my insights and reports will prove valuable.

As always, I treasure your feedback on the Examiner.com articles as well as anything you read on this blog, so don't be shy and drop me a note. If there are topics you'd like to see covered for the Examiner, I'd love to hear those too since developing engaging material is more than half the battle. Those of you who know me know that I can write or talk about just about anything...

You can catch up on what I've already published by checking out my Examiner.com homepage and you can visit regularly for more of the wedding banter I know you love.

Happy reading,

No comments:

Post a Comment