Friday, August 8, 2014

Wish Upon a Wedding launches our brand new website!

As you already know, I am so incredibly proud to be a part of an amazing organization called Wish Upon a Wedding.  I founded the chapter in New York and serve as its President - I also sit on the National Board as the Event Chair.  So, needless to say, I am the #1 believer in this organization's ability to change and shape lives through granting wedding wishes.

Today, I could not be more excited to announce that, after a nearly year-long effort, Wish Upon a Wedding's brand new, beautiful website is up and running! I invite you to please give it a click or two to get just a small taste of the amazing work we are doing and the truly exceptional and strong couples we are serving. Spread the word, donate a buck, volunteer your time and become a part of the community of giving I proudly support every day.

www.WishUponAWedding.org.

Happy weekend!

:-) Lindsay


3 comments:

  1. Very nice and amazing wedding related post. It is also too informative.


    new york florist

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had checked your website and it contains too good information to share. You had done amazing job!


    nyc wedding planners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah your website is really good. I have seen this great site. Well I am looking to launch a new website that will have all the information on upcoming events in NYC and their venues. I think everyone gonna love that website.

    ReplyDelete