Thursday, July 16, 2009

Wedding Planner In Training!

Hi everyone! Just a quick introduction about myself before I give you my wedding opinions. My name is Ashley and I am interning at Lindsay Landman Events this summer. I have learned so much in such a short period of time and I couldn’t love this internship experience more! I originally hail from Florida and am doing my best to take on all things New York City, mostly with Allison’s and Lindsay’s help. Thus far, my favorite things NYC include Crumbs, Shrek the Musical, the jewelry vendor located outside J.Crew on 19th and 5th, the 6 train (which is the only subway line I have mastered), and the fact that I can get any type of food I want delivered to my door from Seamlessweb.com. Really, my only complaint of NYC is the Post Office, and finding an efficient post office in my opinion is like finding a needle in a haystack… no matter where you live.

Now onto my bridal find:
Generally, I am obsessed with all things footwear…. to the extent that I searched for the perfect pair of rain boots to coordinate my outfits during rainy days. For me, finding the perfect pair of shoes at an affordable price will probably take precedence over many aspects of my wedding (excluding the dress hunt). Needless to say, I was thrilled when one of my favorite shoe shopping resources, Piperlime.com, added a “Wedding Chic” section to their site a few months back. Piperlime has styles for brides and bridesmaids from various designers, at all price points and colors! Being a frequent customer of their website I can testify the shoes always arrive on time, in their impeccably kept boxes, and their descriptions of the shoes are always spot on. Its really fashionable footwear made easy! Even better they have pulled adorable pumps, sandals, flats, and flip flops so if your wedding is in the city or out by the beach they have a shoe for you! I only wish I were getting married to wear either of these…..

I’ll keep dreaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment