Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy new year!

I know we all say this every year at this time... The year went so fast! Where did the time go? But, like always, that is how I feel as I sit here {trying to find an outfit to wear for NYE!} in awe that another year has flown by.

2015 was a year of amazing change and growth for Lindsay Landman Events. We settled into our new studio, welcomed an amazing, new full-time team, relaunched our website and rebranded. Amidst all that, we even produced some pretty amazing parties! In addition to beautiful weddings, of course, we also produced a record number of corporate and non-profit events along with birthday parties, baby showers and Bar Mitzvahs. I think this may have been our most diverse year yet!

As I look ahead to a 2016 calendar that is already dotted with events of every type and weddings in varied locations on the map, I am reminded how lucky I am, not only to work in this amazing business that carries me from celebration to celebration, but that I can always be truly in anticipation of what exciting professional adventures await.  I know that when I write my year-end post a year from today, it will be filled with recollections of parties and places I have yet to imagine and people I have yet to encounter.  For that I am grateful beyond measure. 

2016 will also mark a number of milestones in my life and career.  A big birthday, a big wedding anniversary... and the celebration of 15 years of Lindsay Landman Events!  So, at this moment, I resolve to make this year worthy of these benchmarks and to revel in the journey - hopefully with all of you by my side. 

Wishing you a happy and healthy new year full of reasons to celebrate!

xo,
Lindsay

photo by Abby Jiu


No comments:

Post a Comment