Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Meet the Team!

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times - it takes a village to produce a party.  And it is true. There are so many talented, hard-working people who support every project that I produce, and I could not do any of it without them. But, I REALLY couldn't do it without my every-day A-team... the ones in the office with me at all hours of the day and night, on-call on email, first to load-in, last to load-out.  And, as if I don't work them hard enough with regular event biz, they are now going to contribute to this blog too, so meet the lovely ladies of LLE!


Spenser Barnett is our Event Manager.  That means that she is in charge of the logistics that make things tick. What time are the limos coming? I don't know - ask Spenser.  How many names on the guest list? Great question - ask Spenser. How much is a makeup trial? I could check, or you could... ask Spenser.  See what I mean? She makes it happen, day-in and day-out, with a huge smile and the most enthusiasm that any woman could muster.

Spenser grew up in Jericho, NY and graduated from Tulane University in New Orleans.  She thinks Yoga Toes cure all ailments and is head over heels in love with her cutie pup named Leo.


Jen Gottlieb is our Design Manager. That means that she is in charge of the pretty visions in my head actually showing up at a party.  She creates the logos, chases the printers, counts the flowers and measures the walls {windows, floors...}.  Jen makes everything on a computer look easy which I find simultaneously enchanting and infuriating!

Jen is from Chappaqua, NY and graduated from Lehigh University with a degree in Graphic Design.  She may or may not want you to know that she collects pig paraphernalia and loves everything ombre.  Jen is the queen of crafting and spends her free time knitting, beading and, for all I know, hand-etching glass murals in her living room!


It gives me great joy to watch my team enjoy their work and revel in their successes... it reminds me that I picked the perfect crew to help me steer this crazy ship!

:-) Lindsay

1 comment:

  1. I would recommend these Chicago event venues to anyone who is looking for a great spot or place to go and attend an event while eating and trying lesser known things. Prices are very reasonable and the staff is great!

    ReplyDelete