Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Brief Introduction...


Hi everyone! I first wanted to introduce myself to those of you who don’t know me yet…My name is Allison, and I’ve been Lindsay’s trusty sidekick for the past 3 and a half years. I am a lover of organized spreadsheets, corny reality TV, all things pink and green and most importantly, the Internet. I am a hater of ugly chairs, rainy days, bad emailers, tobiko, mayonnaise and ketchup. I was married last year in my hometown of Chicago and will be celebrating my first anniversary with my all-things-wedding-loving husband this weekend.

Beginning today, I pledge to go full force, embracing my new life as a wedding blogger, letting you know all of my deepest, darkest wedding planning thoughts and secrets.

Stay tuned for my daily* dish…

* Daily = probably more like bi-weekly, let’s just take things day by day for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment