Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New York Wedding Workshop Signature Event

I can't believe that it has already been more than three months since the New York Wedding Workshop Signature event at the Xchange. Time flies when you're working like a dog! Anyway, I really haven't had a chance to share the amazing pictures taken by my friend and participating vendor Spencer Lum of 5 West Studios. As always, he and his associate Irina captured every moment with perfection and I can't wait to get these pix in my portfolio and website.

It is rare that I get to design an event completely according to my own specifications without input from a client, so projects like this are so fun for me. I had been jones-ing to do something with black and yellow and it was going to work so well in this space that I had to make it happen. My outstanding floral vendor, City Blossoms, had a few reservations about doing something so non-wedding-y, but after it all came together I think they loved what we created.

For more about the New York Wedding Workshop, visit the website.


No comments:

Post a Comment