Friday, June 12, 2009

"Look Good Naked"


The other day my husband asked my what the heck I ordered from the Home Shopping Network (upcoming years of impulsive infomercial purchases flashing before his eyes). The package was none other than my new favorite product - Tan Towels!

Tan Towels are my everyday answer to getting that oh-so-fabulous streakless glow, without having to go in the actual sun (or worse…the dreaded tanning bed). My first option would be an airbrush tan (Anna at Rita Hazan Salon is the BEST! All our brides visit her before the big day!) but its a little unrealistic to maintain year round.

Tan Towels are featured in this month’s issue of O, The Oprah Magazine. And hey, if Oprah loves it, it must be great, right??

What are your tanning secrets?

No comments:

Post a Comment